Learn to drive a Category C Rigid Body HGV with ease…
KJC Driver Training specialise in providing training for new HGV/LGV Drivers getting you on the road as quickly and easily as possible.
We have over 15yrs experience therefore we have a proven track record for delivering success along with great customer service.
Unlike many HGV/LGV training providers we only deliver our training on a one-to-one basis. Therefore your instructor is dedicating every moment of their time to you and your development needs. Although 2:1 training can have it’s benefits we feel training on a one-to-one ratio is far more productive and successful.
The Basic Package:
The ideal training package for those drivers who have completed the medical & theories therefore just need to take the practical HGV Driving Test.
- The Practical training comprises of a total of 18hrs one-to-one training which includes the DVSA 3b on road driving test.
- Within your 18hrs the practical training will cover everything you need to enable you to pass your:
- DVSA Module 3a Off Road Exercise Test,
- DVSA Module 3b On Road Driving Test.
Your course fee includes the DVSA modules 3a & 3b test fees, one-to-one training and use of the vehicle throughout. You can find out about our flexible payment options below.
Although not included if you need Module 4 Driver CPC then we can provide that separately HERE
Flexible Payment Options:
We know that sometimes the cost of qualifying as a HGV/LGV Driver can seem daunting.
Therefore we offer the opportunity to spread the cost over a period of up to 3 months* with our easy instalments:
For the Basic Package you can pay in 2 easy instalments:
- The 1st payment will be a deposit due within 7/10 days of booking,
- Your 2nd payment will be the remaining balance due 7/10 days prior to starting your practical training.
We accept a wide range of payment methods including Bank Transfer and Credit/Debit Card payments.
Find out more about the HGV/LGV Driver qualification process HERE
* Instalment period may be less than 3 months depending on course dates. All courses must be paid in full 7-10 days prior to commencing. Please ask to see our full Terms and Conditions for more.